Counseling Fee Schedule
- Individual session (licensed provider) - $150/50 min
- Professional Counseling Associate (pre-licensed counselor) - $120
- Group Counseling - $65/2 hour session (with out-of-pocket discounts available)
- Initial intake (60-90 min/session)
- $200 for a licensed provider
- $150 for a pre-licensed counselor
- Individual supervision, postgraduate - $85
- for current student - $70
- group supervision - $50
*Typical session rythym is every other week. Other arrangements may be made if needed.
** Sliding Scale options and other discounts are available on a limited basis. We believe the counseling journey is vital to thriving, and should be sustainably accessible to all who value it. If this work is important to you, we am interested in problem solving a way to make it work for you to work with us.
For certain types of counseling work, particularly recovery specific work, I utilize a Task Model which may include a series of assessment measures and workbooks. You the client are responsible for the costs of the materials, as well as any time devoted to analysis of assessment measures. Specific costs of assessment measures are as followed and will be discussed prior to administration:
- Sexual Dependency Inventory(SDI) - $85
- Post-traumatic Stress Inventory(PTSI) - $50
- Money and Work Adaptive Styles Index(MAWASI) - $50
- Inventory for Partner Attachment, Stress, and Trauma(IPAST) - $75
- Individual Supervision, post-graduate - $75/hour
- Individual Supervision, current student - $50/hour
- Group Supervision - $40/hour
New Pattern Counseling accepts the following insurance:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
*Please inquire about Out Of Network Benefits and using your EAP benefits.
Have a question? Contact us today
It is important to find a therapist you feel comfortable with. Please contact our office to schedule an initial free consultation to see if if therapy is the right option for you.